Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Caught some nice weather had to bring her out . First time she’s been driven in about 2 weeks.

Got eibach springs and varimax pump sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. HX is up next to be ordered then I’ll throw it all on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MYV

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Car is looking great.

Any plans for more power?

Reactions: BoostedLS

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Car is looking great.

Any plans for more power?
Thank you ! Currently car is maxed out on E due to still being on stock pumps. Dsx aux pump and then cam will be next on the list but wanted to address cooling before i threw anymore power at it

Reactions: Teh V

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How did the speed engineering headers work out for you. Did you have to modify or any issues with rubbing
I actually did have issues with it rubbing driver side very front part of the x pipe. Spent $100 getting it modified and all is well.

A buddy of mine also bought a set maybe a month after me and he had no fitment issues what so ever guess it’s just luck of the draw.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Do you know or remember what was modified and how. I have the same headers and just preparing if I need to do the same.

I actually did have issues with it rubbing driver side very front part of the x pipe. Spent $100 getting it modified and all is well.

A buddy of mine also bought a set maybe a month after me and he had no fitment issues what so ever guess it’s just luck of the draw.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

This part right here circled was rubbing i know they cut it and then had to change the angle of the pipe. Muffler shop did it all so don’t know exact specifics but at least this gives you an idea

·
Registered
376 Posts
That was not where I was expecting you to have issues at. It seems that most have issues right at the bend on the drivers side hitting the frame rail.

This part right here circled was rubbing i know they cut it and then had to change the angle of the pipe. Muffler shop did it all so don’t know exact specifics but at least this gives you an idea

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yea I’ve seen most have problem with it hitting the frame rail but i didn’t it was just in this area. I now have no rattle or rubbing it’s been perfect since

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Got the window trim wrapped to complete the blackout

Reactions: imthatguy09

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)

Car got polished and waxed !

Have been collecting parts here and there. Weapon x track attack ,varimax pump, eibach springs, 102mm throttle body

Dsx aux pump will be next on the list.

Springs and cooling mods should be installed next weekend along with reinforced brick

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Eibachs finally installed after sitting in my garage for a few months

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice stance now!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Nice stance now!

Looks a hell of a lot better! I couldn’t stand how high these cars sit from the factory lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Reactions: Karch

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Threw on some spacers to get rid of the wheel tuck not too shabby will hold me over until I pick up a new set of wheels

·
Registered
266 Posts

Threw on some spacers to get rid of the wheel tuck not too shabby will hold me over until I pick up a new set of wheels

Flush always looks way better. Nice!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts