Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking at ctsv coupe since they came out. Have been in the corvette world the last few years having owned a few C6’s. Picked up my 2013 coupe 6 speed just a few weeks ago.

Car had a corsa, airaid , and a core short shifter

Ordered a griptec 2.45 , 100mm idler, speed engineering long tubes, dsx flex fuel kit, fic 1000cc injectors, and a moroso catch can

From there car was off to AMP for a tune and put down

576 rwhp 585 rwtq on pump
614 rwhp 599 rwtq on E85

Super happy with the car right now and cooling mods are next in mind with my heat exchanger already having been ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to pull on E85

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice numbers.

I've been stockpiling some parts getting ready to do a similar build on my 6 speed sedan.

2.4 griptec, id1050x, track attack HX, kooks to stock, mighty mouse CC, no flex yet.

How does the car drive? What boost are you seeing?

Reactions: BoostedLS

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drives amazing looks like i hit right about 14psi on the dyno. From stock to what it is now huge difference in power so really excited for what’s it’s become for really the little I’ve spent in comparison

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
70 Posts
Drives amazing looks like i hit right about 14psi on the dyno. From stock to what it is now huge difference in power so really excited for what’s it’s become for really the little I’ve spent in comparison

That's awesome. Great to hear you confirm the "bang for buck" mods.

I'm hoping to hit similar numbers on pump. Up at high elevation I'm at about 6lbs haha looking forward to the increase in power/boost

Reactions: BoostedLS

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome. Great to hear you confirm the "bang for buck" mods.

I'm hoping to hit similar numbers on pump. Up at high elevation I'm at about 6lbs haha looking forward to the increase in power/boost
You’re going to love it car pulls super hard right now ! Absolutely worth everything i spent

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick update: aeroforce , varimax pump ordered. Heat exchanger will be ordered next week just figuring out which one i want to go with

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This showed up today will have it installed where clock is this weekend

·
Registered
584 Posts

This showed up today will have it installed where clock is this weekend

I got one of those, well... When I bought the donor V it had one...I like it, but I think it's defective. Let me know if yours sometimes just shuts off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
656 Posts
I got one of those, well... When I bought the donor V it had one...I like it, but I think it's defective. Let me know if yours sometimes just shuts off.

That’s definitely not normal from my experience. Do you ever run anything else off your OBD2 port like HP Tuners? If it doesn’t intermittently lose comms as well I’d suspect the Aeroforce. If it does, it could be a damaged port.

·
Super Moderator
16,994 Posts
Keep in mind there was a crook selling defective and stolen aero force gages and most of them were sold to V owners.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Installed !

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Started on chrome delete

Reactions: MYV and adam112

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Front splitter installed also just ordered some eibach springs. Should be getting installed here within the next week.

·
Registered
584 Posts

Front splitter installed also just ordered some eibach springs. Should be getting installed here within the next week.

That looks good. How's the clearance at stock height? I've been considering a front splitter, but I like not having to be really careful entering/exiting various places.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That looks good. How's the clearance at stock height? I've been considering a front splitter, but I like not having to be really careful entering/exiting various places.

Honestly haven’t driven any different then before the splitter. Haven’t scraped it on anything so i think at stock height really no worries we will see how it does once i drop it haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
Any issues with the headers scraping at stock ride height?

Cars looking clean.

Honestly haven’t driven any different then before the splitter. Haven’t scraped it on anything so i think at stock height really no worries we will see how it does once i drop it haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any issues with the headers scraping at stock ride height?

Cars looking clean.
Nope no issues at all with scraping the headers they are tucked up under pretty nice

1 - 20 of 56 Posts