Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have always been a Corvette driver having owned many of them in my life. I just traded my 2016 Z06/07 package for this 2016 CTS-V and all I can say is that I am really impressed with the performance. The ride and handling are incredible and it does not beat you up like the corvette around town. Looking forward to learning more about this car from the forums. It is an early 16 that was purchased by the previous owner in 2015. The car is fully loaded but without the carbon package. As soon as I can get a good price on the carbon trunk spoiler I will buy one I like the look of the rear end with that spoiler. Anyway my first post here I'm sure I'll be asking questions in the future.

Pics.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
I would rather read all of Tri's posts consecutively while Random does burnouts in front of my house.
there was a time you didn't feel this way......lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome, been considering going the other way and grabbing a Z06. Think I'm going to wait and see what the C8 will look like before I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome, been considering going the other way and grabbing a Z06. Think I'm going to wait and see what the C8 will look like before I pull the trigger.
The Z06 is a great car the only reason I got rid of it is because of a bad lower back and knee problems if I did not have these issues I'd still own it. I was sorry to see it go..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You have a thing for black cars too don't you? Lol.

Awesome looking Z OP.
Yes...lol Thanks. But I do have a White Ram...I couldn't be choosy on the color these cars are hard to find close by I was lucky to find this one at the right price. I like this car in white as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts