Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’ve been lurking for awhile trying to find a 6 speed V2 sedan. I finally bought this one from Texas and had it out of the garage today. From reading I gather that there were 23 stealth blue sedans with only 3 being six speed and this one is supposedly the only slicktop 6 speed stealth blue with blue interior.

·
Super Moderator
21,711 Posts
Could have sworn I saw one recently.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,223 Posts
Damned sweet ride. rare color, indeed.

Welcome

·
Banned
72 Posts
There was one listed on car guru a few weeks ago, not sure about slick top, but remember thinking it was a color I hadn’t seen before. Cool car man!

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Awesome car! That's about as perfect (to me) as it gets. Rare color, 6MT, no Ultraview. Only thing better would be a wagon optioned the same way.

Welcome!

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome car! That's about as perfect (to me) as it gets. Rare color, 6MT, no Ultraview. Only thing better would be a wagon optioned the same way.

Welcome!
Funny thing is that there is a guy with a stealth blue, 6 speed , slick top wagon that lives in my neighborhood!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I’ve been lurking for awhile trying to find a 6 speed V2 sedan. I finally bought this one from Texas and had it out of the garage today. From reading I gather that there were 23 stealth blue sedans with only 3 being six speed and this one is supposedly the only slicktop 6 speed stealth blue with blue interior.
Welcome. Good looking car. I remember seeing this one for sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was this in Addison, TX? I was eyeing one there, but it didn't sit very long. I got my CTS-V Wagon there (great place) if it is the place I'm thinking of. I really want a manual, but love the Wagon. The two together are too rich for my blood. Congratulations on a gorgeous ride!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Ive seen one of these in person and they look way better in person than in pictures. This light shade of blue doesn't translate digitally very well IMO.

I have never seen the blue interior though.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The blue interior was super rare. Optional on stealth coupes and sedans and then had some limited availability on a few colors of coupes in 2014.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Kind of a weird thing honestly. I wonder if there was some sort of minimum amount of material order on blue leather and they offered the blue interior on these cars to help offset the cost of some of the early build 3rd gen cars where blue leather was an option?

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was this in Addison, TX? I was eyeing one there, but it didn't sit very long. I got my CTS-V Wagon there (great place) if it is the place I'm thinking of. I really want a manual, but love the Wagon. The two together are too rich for my blood. Congratulations on a gorgeous ride!
Thanks! Yes it was. and I like the wagon as well but I missed the boat on 6 speed wagons they’re already out of my price range

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks! Yes it was. and I like the wagon as well but I missed the boat on 6 speed wagons they’re already out of my price range
When they announced the V Wagons I said, someday I'm going to own one of those. Late in the first year of production I was told how few manuals had been made and thought, I'm never going to find one "someday". So when I saw one with my key option requirements that I'd be able to pick up if I sold my other fun cars I did just that. No regrets there for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts