Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold the V so now I am cleaning out the storage area.

Up for sale are two Mickey Thompson drag radials on genuine c5 thin spoke wheels and appropriate spacers to fit on a sedan. The drag radials have about 10 passes on them with very minimal burnouts on only half the runs. I was running a stock V, so a burnout was not even necessary to get these to hook. Tires are like new, one wheel is flawless and one wheel has some rash and a blemish on a spoke. There is an issue with one of the tires. It seems that the received small punctures in the sidewall either in the warehouse or in transport. I noticed the punctures after my first trip to the track. I then took them back to the track another day and made another few passes. I took it to a tire shop and they said it couldn't be patched. I never got around to sending it back to MT for repair. The tire will hold air for one pass, but needs topping off between passes. Therefore, I am selling the entire package for $400, and you can run the damaged tire at your own risk or try to send back to MT. Local pickup only in the Chicago metro area or Northwest suburbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not try to send back to MT. I bought them from an online tire shop. They said to get a tire shop note with details of the punctures and send it to MT for consideration. I do not have the time to do that and deal with shipping, so my price of $400 is fair for the spacers, wheels, and a near new perfect drag radial. You can run the damage tire at your own risk, or try to send back to MT.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Will you ship them? If so pm me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts