Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fans?

Last weeks race in Argentina had all the drama with Marquez dive bombing and causing Rossi (one of my favorites and last of the 2 stroke generation) to crash. Best racing on the planet and this season is shaping up to be a Senna/Prost soap opera. Great for the sport! I wish the 2-stokes would come back but they are gone like the manual transmission will be at some point.

The new bikes are insane with traction control and all the nannies and they sound like shit but boy are they fun to watch.

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
I’ve gone the last 3 years in a row with my son, and we love it! Unfortunately this is his first year in baseball, and playoffs start that weekend. Neither one of us are very happy about it.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Huge fan. Been to COTA every year since it opened. Will be at next weekends race.

Nicky Hayden was my guy may he Rest In Peace. Was such a fan we named our middle child after him.

Rossi signed for 2 more years so I hope and pray he can pull off one more championship before he throws in the towel. Not sure it will happen though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've missed the last couple of years. I love it MotoGP, and any other motorcycle racing. I wish it was just on TV. I will have to look for it online. Here is one of my favorite Rossi moments.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is great! look at how much the riding styles have changed from what 15 years ago?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts