Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
481 - 500 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
why not just pull the fuse for the pump?
it would still leak, and I drove it a couple weeks ago so its all good...It leaks while running due to increased pressure, but seems to stay full if it sits...never a drop on the ground, just found the evidence and possible leak point digging around looking for voltage drop wot behaviour. (wet belt slipping I hope)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is it "spreading" or was it more widespread than previously known?

This is, to me, an important question.
It seems the more test they take the more positive results. They set up a test station about a half hour from where I live here in New York the numbers continue to climb.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I had something late January that had me feeling just barely sick aside from fever and lungs of fire...

So yea, Im thinking I already had this joint too.

·
Registered
509 Posts
i think practically everyone of us is a carrier. Who else got an odd cough around Feb that took like a month to fully go away?
Mine is just now going away... Been about a month to 6 weeks. I had one day of a mild fever the first or second day the cough showed up, but that was it. Other than the nagging cough, I've been normal.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
I have two boys, 4 and 1.5, they’ve had colds all fall/winter. Fortunately, I’ve been lucky enough to share the colds with them. Honestly, wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of us with these little colds have it and aren’t doing a fuckin thing about it, but transferring it to everyone else! Haha

·
3,827 Posts
Flex fuel @ $1.49 got me wishing I didn't have this intercooler leak...#motivation2TIG?

(Ive got a pinhole leak in one of the channels losing a couple ounces per driving session, now it appears to be causing my alternator belt to slip, so maintenance driving is no WOT right now...ordered new belt and tensioner and need to fix this thing already)
Dump some shit in there and go for it!
Listen to this guys voice. He has to be telling the truth.
And it’s says he’s and expert and he’s got a shit ton of tools. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
The bill passed. Of course we the middle class get nothing. No tax cut no bailout. Lol.

I have decided to self identify as a Billion dollar corporation so I can get some of this $500B stimmy money.

How many iPhones you think get bought with all this free helicopter money for under $75k earners? And why work minimum wage when you can get $2400 per month for 4 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The bill passed. Of course we the middle class get nothing. No tax cut no bailout. Lol.

I have decided to self identify as a Billion dollar corporation so I can get some of this $500B stimmy money.

How many iPhones you think get bought with all this free helicopter money for under $75k earners? And why work minimum wage when you can get $2400 per month for 4 months?

You’re starting to sound like a Conserv... wait, never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Subie, hard to listen to you whine about missing the 150k max mark on income. Boo. Hoo

I dont see where there is a recurring payment for unemployment...but yea thats a croc if its the case!

·
Super Moderator
16,718 Posts
It’s whatever your state unemployment amount is plus $2400.

Michigan is $362 a week +$600 federal = $3848 per month.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
@m13s I ask this out of pure humility and respect yielding to your age, success, experience, etc...

What is the right call for Small business America? How might (different) maneuvers help right now? Not trying to get political either...speaking totally economics and tying in govt as required...

Generally curious as it affects me...

481 - 500 of 576 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.