Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this video going around. I'm assuming it knuckles' CTS-V. Kinda cool how the revs of the GTR matched the music on the first pull. Are you on drag radials?

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Nice kill any mods on the GTR?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yep that be me, I actually just posted this on here this morning.... First pull was 55-140, then 50-175 :), then the third pull he wanted a 40 pull because he couldnt figure out why i was working his ass over so bad ha. But at 40, i was to far into second gear and caught rev before i could switch it over, then just let out. So yeah.... we will be doing a rematch I owe him a 40 pull and he owes me the 60 roll i requested to start will ha.

Im on widend stocks with r888's now

I also busted a busa worse than the civic in a 50-150.... surprisingly he never stood a chance, but the civic rolled next to him the whole time.

Yesterday I ran a Alpha 7 car on e85. It was neck and neck 50- 160 and my car started to pull timing since it was warm yesterday afternoon :mad:, it was too close to call so we will be having a rematch also.... might need some post boost meth from Guard next week while in Memphis

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Moose, probably here somewhere, but what are your perf mods?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Moose, probably here somewhere, but what are your perf mods?

657/618- 2.55 upper, 9.1 lower,100mm idler, Custom grind Dynospeed cam, comp dual springs, 160 stat, id850's, Alky Meth pre rotor, GForce Ported blower-snout-tb, New Era intake in Wrinkle Black, KDi HX, Jabsco HX pump, Kooks Longtubes, high flow cats, VPower Ventless Hood (Carbon Underside), D3 brake ducts, 2Piece front rotors, Porterfield Pads front and rear, Moroso Black Catch Can, Norcal box, plugs wires, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Very nice. I saw this video this morning in other forum, too. I lol'd noticing similar name in the video and was thinking that this gtr doesn't have a chance before finished up watching the video. Considering more 50 horses you have in your car, that gtr doesn't have many chances against you at all. There isn't really Alpha7 officially released by AMS but some owners call it that way because they make more horses with other supporting mods than usual Alpha 6. BTW, was the civic in wrong rpm the whole race? It seemed like it in the video.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
657/618- 2.55 upper, 9.1 lower,100mm idler, Custom grind Dynospeed cam, comp dual springs, 160 stat, id850's, Alky Meth pre rotor, GForce Ported blower-snout-tb, New Era intake in Wrinkle Black, KDi HX, Jabsco HX pump, Kooks Longtubes, high flow cats, VPower Ventless Hood (Carbon Underside), D3 brake ducts, 2Piece front rotors, Porterfield Pads front and rear, Moroso Black Catch Can, Norcal box, plugs wires, etc etc etc.
Nice! Your spare injectors are going in mine this week :). Worst case, because my girl won't be out in the winter, see you in N-town in the spring. If I make it there earlier without the car, will shoot you a PM. Great runs!

·
Registered
530 Posts
now that you mention it he did say "like a Alpha 7" lol.....Here is a video of the two GTR's running a few nights before.

"Gray" GTC GTR has dp, midpipe, 3" intake, fuel injectors, fuel pump on E85 fuel, tuned by Ben
"White" AMS GTR has dp, midpipe, HKS air filter on 110 octane race gas, tuned by Andrew

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That should be a good race but based on what I saw in the second video, I have my money on you (as long as you're in the right gear this time). I can only imagine you running meth+more timing. Those GTRs are basically on race fuel.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
White one lost due to excessive blinker power drain. And the luck of running right up to the cop...priceless.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea word is that the second GTR you talked about "close race" walked away from you. Though he's on E85

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not a chance we took it all the way to 180 and hit traffic side by side. There is a shitty video from behind.... I was up front by a fender or so then he inches back even as my car starts pulling time, then we ran out of road.

He is on 21lbs and e85, down pipes, mid pipes, fuel pump, injectors, and intakes.

I text the guy with the video, I'll post once I get it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Not a chance we took it all the way to 180 and hit traffic side by side. There is a shitty video from behind.... I was up front by a fender or so then he inches back even as my car starts pulling time, then we ran out of road.

He is on 21lbs and e85, down pipes, mid pipes, fuel pump, injectors, and intakes.

I text the guy with the video, I'll post once I get it.
at a boy!!!!!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
you got way more balls then me racing into traffic...big props. im such a vagina lol
yes please represent the coupes till Ron's car is done, cuz the coupe owners in TX are all dyno queens apparently lol ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Another poor quality video surfaced from yesterdays run.
[video=facebook;3385919066369]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3385919066369[/video]

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
yes please represent the coupes till Ron's car is done, cuz the coupe owners in TX are all dyno queens apparently lol ;)

LOL...I'll terrorize the north for a couple months then down to TX where I'll race into traffic all day long...the Bush Toll and 121 are my racetracks...LMAO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts