Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Mont Motorsports is now an authorized wholesale dealer of American Racing Headers - ARH

MONT MOTORSPORTS - AMERICAN RACING HEADERS 09-15 CTS-V (LSA)
^^^ LINK ABOVE ^^^

American Racing Headers are built 100% in the USA

American Racing Headers CTS-V systems will deliver the performance you'd expect, with the quality ARH is know for. The system comes with 1-7/8"or 2" primaries with 3/8" think flanges and hand ported inlets, ARH trademark merge collectors with scavenger spikes, a 3" x-pipe that can include ARH's 49 State Legal severe duty 200 cell metallic substrate cats and connection pipes that route back to the rear axle.

The headers are offered in both 1 7/8" & 2" Primaries, both with 3" Collectors. You have the option of choosing a 3" X-Pipe offered in both catless or catted.

Let us get you setup with your complete exhaust setup! PM US FOR PRICING!

·
Premium Member
17,831 Posts
On Tapatalk I'm seeing black font on a black background...i.e - you can't see see most of the text. I just stumbled on it by accidentally highlighting things.

·
Vendor
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Tapatalk I'm seeing black font on a black background...i.e - you can't see see most of the text. I just stumbled on it by accidentally highlighting things.
Thanks for the heads up, I went back through and changed a couple of things to see if that helps. Not sure why you were getting black screen.

·
Registered
687 Posts
im sold on ARH headers for my 2010 sedan...wish there was a "can't pass this up!!" price lol that would push me over the edge :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts