Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Monitoring Engine Parameters?

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  random84 
#1 ·
So I’m tired of carrying my laptop around to monitor my parameters and want something more compact. Aeroforce is having an issue getting their stuff and said they’re a couple months out. Is there anything else out there worth purchasing? I took a look at the nGauge but they seem to be having some issues also.

#8 ·
I use banks gauge. It’s perfect. Has a better display than aeroforce.
I use Banks in my Camaro too. Its got a good readout and monitors over 300 parameters. I got the logger version.

#3 ·
Dashlogic is a decent option as well. Displays information to the DIC.

#4 ·
I like my computer. Keeps random dudes from hopping into the passenger seat at stop lights.

At first I thought it was the Unicorn love - but they kept commenting on my sexy thighs, so...

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Random I said do you want some fries when I randomly hopped in at the stoplight. Nothing about your thighs. And you also promised not to say anything

#6 ·
But yeah I use a dash logic that I bought off another member and it’s been awesome. No regrets.

#7 ·
I use Torque with a OBD dongle, running on my "Tesla style" aftermarket Android head unit. Works great. 10" display in the center stack has plenty of room for things to display, and no matter how violently I drive the car it doesn't go anywhere because it's built-in. :)

#9 ·
I ordered my Aeroforce gauge from these guys last week, even came in with the v faceplate. The only downside is I paid $320 because they had it I stock when no one else does. They had 5 left when I ordered mine.

#15 ·
I use an Edge CTS3 monitor in my LBZ Duramax. Is there a reason why they aren't used more in the CTSV's?. I have the Aeroforce gauge and can barely read the tiny numbers while accelerating. Kittyboys setup seems ideal but I do occasionally have passengers.
You should be able to you one of those as it also reads via the OBDII port. The pid’s just might be tailored more towards diesel parameters. I used a Diablo Sport without installing any tunes for a long time but finally wanted more info then it could provide and also have a cleaner, built in look.

Laptops are clearly the best and the only way to make changes! The issues come down to space requirements and possible theft if
left in the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.