·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
They're quick!

That steering wheel is a safety issue though. Even in that quick video on a drag strip you could see them fumbling with it.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're quick!

That steering wheel is a safety issue though. Even in that quick video on a drag strip you could see them fumbling with it.

Yeah, I under the logic behind it, but I’m not a fan of that steering wheel. But these Plaids are unbelievable!

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts
Both drivers stated they had to take a piss before they raced the two Tesla Model S Plaid's.
Both drivers looked horrified while braking.

I wonder if one of them ended up emptying their blatters during the braking..lol

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts
They're quick!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I agree that yoke steering wheel is the stupidest thing in the car. It would have been ok if they had an adaptive steering ratio or just an aggressive ratio where you never have to go hand over hand but as it is with a 14:1 steering ratio that is unacceptable.

I heard they are adding a drift mode to the plaid but that thing would be a nightmare to drift, you would constantly be grabbing where there is no wheel and honking the horn.

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts
I agree that yoke steering wheel is the stupidest thing in the car. It would have been ok if they had an adaptive steering ratio or just an aggressive ratio where you never have to go hand over hand but as it is with a 14:1 steering ratio that is unacceptable.

I heard they are adding a drift mode to the plaid but that thing would be a nightmare to drift, you would constantly be grabbing where there is no wheel and honking the horn.
Now that is funny..lol

Reactions: loweredd
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.