Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the Hottest Wheels from IForged Luxury Alloys! ModBargains is pleased to bring the CTSVOWNERS Community the best in custom 2 and 3-piece wheels from IForged! Please call if you have any questions on fitments or pricing!

IFORGED LEGACY:

IFORGED AEGIS:

IFORGED INSITE:

IFORGED EQUIP V3:

IFORGED ICON:

IFORGED MILANO:

·
Vendor
1,729 Posts
can you send me a price for the iforged aegis in 19x9.5 front and 19x12 rears for a coupe ? I want as much lip and concavity as possible. I want the gloss black inner and outers and for the center's( 5 star portion) I want brushed aluminum with smoke tinted clear coat. *It looks like that may be the finish of the centers on the legacy wheels pictured above the aegis. You can call me too 513-546-260 one
Thanks

·
Vendor
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jlinks-
Thanks for the reply! The color your looking for is Brushed Double Dark Tint. That is the color that you saw. It looks amazing in person and with gloss black barrels it will look amazing! I will PM you over with the pricing! Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
God damn I wish I didn't see these. I'll take a price on the Legacy exactly like picture. I want widest I can get in back of a sedan. 20"

·
Vendor
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price for the Insite, 20x9 20x11 coupe double dark tint centers polished lip?
God damn I wish I didn't see these. I'll take a price on the Legacy exactly like picture. I want widest I can get in back of a sedan. 20"
PMs coming your way guys! Thanks for the inquiry and sorry im not sorry you saw them ;) Such a Bad A** wheel!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts