Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Cadillac CTS-V commercial showed the Coupe zipping around the warehouse and running balls out in the desert.

·
Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
618 Posts
Wow, you guys are good. I looked at it and said "Sweet V" but now there seems to be some conspiracy theories going on here.
Loweredd, his lights can't be like mine. The guy on eBay swore mine was a one off and I don't think someone peddling chinese knockoff lights would lie to me.

As for Mr. Snowleopard's V or no V, I still like his hood and his user name. Snow leopards are beautiful creatures that might be gone before our time is up.......unless them people on t.v. are lieing about global warming. I feel like I don't know who I can trust anymore except for Rubber Ducks mathematical equations. Even though I don't understand them, I feel they can be trusted.

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
783 Posts
I know a lot of people don’t like guys who try to make their cars something’s they’re not, however, I do respect they wanna trick out their cars. Sometimes it’s all they can afford. Been there, done that! I put V wheels on my old 3.6 CTS. That was it. Loved the wheels on the V’s and at that time, that’s all I could afford. I definitely wouldn’t try and pass it off as a V though.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I know a lot of people don’t like guys who try to make their cars something’s they’re not, however, I do respect they wanna trick out their cars. Sometimes it’s all they can afford. Been there, done that! I put V wheels on my old 3.6 CTS. That was it. Loved the wheels on the V’s and at that time, that’s all I could afford. I definitely wouldn’t try and pass it off as a V though.
If he hadn't done the grille I would have respected it, but that guy wasn't looking for my respect.

Reactions: CTS_Kenny

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,364 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts