Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question for those of you with the wild catch can setups from Mighty Mouse - can you still install both pieces of the factory engine cover with the oil fill adapter to catch can line in place? I confirmed with David at MM that it's no problem with the mild setup, but have yet to see a photo of a wild install where the cover was back on (likely as it would hide all of the new lines which would defeat the purpose of showing off the MM setup).

In comparing installed photos, it looks like it should clear but wanted to make sure - I want to retain as factory as a look as possible. Thank you!

·
Registered
TBSS, Corvette FRC, RS 3
37 Posts
I would imagine making a little clearance underneath the cover might be all that's needed. I don't have any pictures to share and I've not done it. Just agreeing with your thought process.

·
Registered
431 Posts
You could try messaging @MeanMike , when I was asking about catch cans he mentioned he had the wild setup. Unless your intentions are to take your car over 700hp to start really building crank case pressure the mild would be sufficient. It’s what I run perfectly tucked in back of engine covers still in place

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Quick question for those of you with the wild catch can setups from Mighty Mouse - can you still install both pieces of the factory engine cover with the oil fill adapter to catch can line in place? I confirmed with David at MM that it's no problem with the mild setup, but have yet to see a photo of a wild install where the cover was back on (likely as it would hide all of the new lines which would defeat the purpose of showing off the MM setup).

In comparing installed photos, it looks like it should clear but wanted to make sure - I want to retain as factory as a look as possible. Thank you!
Yes, It clears, at least the 1000hp (-10) size does. I have a lid spacer and my covers are raised up now, so it's irrelevant. But when I first put the catch can on, it all fit with the cover like stock.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I doubt it, I’d think it’s more of a maf sensor or maybe an O2 I believe the code is attached to the bank of cylinders without the #1. I could be wrong, maybe someone else will chime in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts