Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to dry, polish, apply, remove wax with absolutely brand new towels. I love the premium towels you can get from places like chemical guys but to use a new one every time I wax is expensive. I have the black coupe and she gets waxed at least twice a month if not weekly. In addition I “detail” neighbors cars for fun and profit and use new towels on their finishes. I’ve ordered several different types of towels from several companies and after about a year and a half this is what I have discovered: the best Quality for the money without being expensive on Amazon might be these. I noticed after Used them and decided to create this post that they’re made in America. But even if they were not, they would still be the best choice., they’re thick enoughThe edges are very soft, and they work quite well. Even on glass they remove streaks, and I’m seeing very little lint.. A 36 pack I think cost me about 24 bucks. They are 16 x 16, made in the USA, 85% polyester 15% polyamide.
BE270B09-47D8-4B4A-967E-4C1BBF44FF7B.jpeg

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I always have to wash my new towels first before I use them. It seems to make them softer. I wash them by themselves 'in bulk' and then store them in a garbage bag. I reuse the clean used ones on everything but my car (except my old beater truck-they are perfect for that).

Reactions: Emergpa1

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
The Rag Company, you get what you pay for and if washed correctly you don't have to replace after every wash, not sure why you do that....May want to move on from just wax too but thats another thread....

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I'm just concerned about dirt becoming embedded in the cloth itself. Yes, I may have issues, lol.

Reactions: Emergpa1

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thanks for the tip I am always buying junk cloths I don’t ever use. I also noticed if you select a different color option on amazon you can get a 36 pack for 19.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts