Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there is a video that potentially answers my question but I'm trying to get some confirmation before ordering 600$ worth of the wrong tire.
Linked at the exact time the tire profile is shown.

I have a set of 17 inch RT-S S71 Welds that currently have a set of Hoosiers on them that came with the car when I bought it. Id like to put a set of MT ET S/S on them instead for a bit more usable tire and just keep touring tires on my stock rims. Will a set of 305/45/17s fit without me having to do anything to the fenders? I am absolutely against having to do anything for fitment so Im looking for the biggest sticky tire I can get under there for stock ride height without having to touch anything. The car I linked in the video is using the exact tire I'm considering but I cant tell if the fenders are rolled or anything- they dont look it but I want to make sure.

·
Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
1,383 Posts
Get those tires and purchase the cheap base model CTS rear springs. I think they are $30 each from GM. That way, you won't rub ever and it's not too horrible looking with the stock wheels on.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get those tires and purchase the cheap base model CTS rear springs. I think they are $30 each from GM. That way, you won't rub ever and it's not too horrible looking with the stock wheels on.
I don't want to have to change the suspension either. I only want to know if the tires will fit on a stock ride height car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts