Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am new to this site and just bought a 2012 CTSV Coupe. I wanted to spread the word on the tire and wheel package that I just put on the car. It has Eibach lowering springs. I found a vendor who hooked me up with INSANELY WIDE TIRES! They DO NOT stick out or rub at all!
285/30/20 Front tires on 20x10 Wheels
345/25/20 Rear tires on 20x12 Wheels
Got the wheels shipped to my house with new TPMS sensors and lugs for $2650!
Got all 4 tires from Lexani Performance for $550!!!
Wheels came from Best Wheel Deals

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hell yeah, let's see some pics!! Jon is the man over at BWD, he hooked me up on a set that the manufacturer said wouldn't fit my car. Machined them perfectly, I didn't even have to roll my fenders.

Congrats on the ride!

Reactions: Gmoney

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Nice! Looking to see some photos.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Won't with 20s, you feel every pebble because there won't be much sidewall?

Reactions: MYV and Gmoney

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
You'll get what you paid for.
Honestly I had a really good set of lionhart (I think the same parent company) LH5 tires on our LR4 and X96535 used them on his S8 without any issues and he was cutting sub 3 second 0-60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Hey guys. I am new to this site and just bought a 2012 CTSV Coupe. I wanted to spread the word on the tire and wheel package that I just put on the car. It has Eibach lowering springs. I found a vendor who hooked me up with INSANELY WIDE TIRES! They DO NOT stick out or rub at all!
Yes, really like to see some pics of your Coupe!

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
237 Posts
What is the offsets?

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I honestly have no idea what the offset is. What I can tell you is that they fit like a latex exam glove on a surgeon! It takes a lot to impress me and this definitely has. I can’t go a single day without someone coming over to me at a store or gas station and asking about the car and the massive wheels. They all think that I had to do some crazy modifications to the car. The wheels bolted right on and the tires don’t rub at all and I’m SUPER hard on them! Send the guys over at BestWheelDeals an email and ask for the offset info. And to everyone who has a negative opinion on the Lexani Wheels...I used to be like you. Stuck on the belief that expensive meant better! I have owned every kind of vehicle from a basic Trans Am to a quarter million dollar SuperCar and always bought the most expensive tires available because I thought they were worth it. Other than some “cool looking “ tread patterns, they didn’t provide any better performance than these Lexani’s. But I’m just one person with an opinion. Give them a try and you’ll be shocked by the quality and performance that you’ll get. And these are the absolute wisest wheel and tire package that you will fit under the car!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I honestly have no idea what the offset is. What I can tell you is that they fit like a latex exam glove on a surgeon! It takes a lot to impress me and this definitely has. I can’t go a single day without someone coming over to me at a store or gas station and asking about the car and the massive wheels. They all think that I had to do some crazy modifications to the car. The wheels bolted right on and the tires don’t rub at all and I’m SUPER hard on them! Send the guys over at BestWheelDeals an email and ask for the offset info. And to everyone who has a negative opinion on the Lexani Wheels...I used to be like you. Stuck on the belief that expensive meant better! I have owned every kind of vehicle from a basic Trans Am to a quarter million dollar SuperCar and always bought the most expensive tires available because I thought they were worth it. Other than some “cool looking “ tread patterns, they didn’t provide any better performance than these Lexani’s. But I’m just one person with an opinion. Give them a try and you’ll be shocked by the quality and performance that you’ll get. And these are the absolute wisest wheel and tire package that you will fit under the car!
The tire/rims you selected really look awesome :love: on your Coupe, well done! I wonder if those rims come in polished or chrome finish, I have to have that "bling" from the wheels. And I promise not to break your balls about taking pics of your baby with mud splats! (Oops, thinking out loud!)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Original post said 20x10 up front and picture says 20x9 front... which is it?
Also without the offsets this info really isn't helpful.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
It takes a lot to impress me
No.
I have owned every kind of vehicle from a basic Trans Am to a quarter million dollar SuperCar.
No.
Other than some “cool looking “ tread patterns, they didn’t provide any better performance than these Lexani’s.
No.
But I’m just one person with an opinion.
Yes.
Give them a try and you’ll be shocked by the quality and performance that you’ll get.
No.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
320 Treadwear. You spend all that money on a performance car and put $500 bucks worth of rubber on it? I like the rims, Hard no on the rubber.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I'd only do the 500 if I wanted just to have inexpensive tires to do burnouts with...but I don't do burnouts.

Reactions: MYV
1 - 19 of 19 Posts