Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that manual wagons hold their value better than other 2nd gen Vs out there. Even better with Recaro seats. However, I saw a CarGurus listing that gave me flashbacks of the "nO lOw BaLLeRs I kNoW wHaT i HaVe" type people.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fucking Savage ???

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Reactions: Unavowed

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats a savage ass PM??

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well played Unavowed. Well played...

·
3,945 Posts
looks like a nice car but that’s price especially today is a fantasy.
I’m local, wonder how I prove Proof of funds and/or spousal approval required prior to any test drive.
Being a note?

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one here just dropped price by $5k. Someone on the forums needs to buy this. Cheapest manual V wagon with Recaros in the nation.

·
Premium Member
7,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wrecked cars generally don't fetch a premium.
Sure, it has one accident report. I would definitely get a history report on it, but if it's something minor then it's certainly nothing to be afraid of.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never said it was something to be afraid of, just no reason for it to fetch the same type premium, oh and its red. LOL
True true. Only 8k miles vs 58k miles, bit even still, I don't think it's worth $28k more. Regardless, everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If someome buys that $73k wagon, then it must have been worth it to them.

·
Dick Pickles
5,759 Posts
Manual Wagon owners always think their wagons are worth their weight in gold. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Manual Wagon owners always think their wagons are worth their weight in gold. :whistle:
The manual wagon is special. We can all agree on that. The market determines the price and it is definitely worth more than an auto. How much more is a bit questionable though. Dude can ask for $100k if he wants. Will someone buy it? Possibly, but highly unlikely. It's just one of those things where most of the owners are like Harley Davidson owners. Thinking their 20 year old bike is worth a couple grand less than a new bike. SMH

·
Super Moderator
17,165 Posts
Op,

Are you looking for a manual wagon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Op,

Are you looking for a manual wagon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was back in 2017 when I bought my manual coupe. The few manual wagons for sale at that time were drastically more expensive. If an example like that red wagon was available at the time I would have bought it. Oh well, such is life. Love the coupe and it has been great for me thus far.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
When I sold my wagon in 2018 I priced it right where I thought it should be. $55k, on BaT it did not meet that reserve after 2 weeks of tire kicking retards. This was a 2014 manual wagon (41K Miles condition 8.5 -9 out of 10) with recaros and an slicktop 1of 6 made for that year. I was told that this was a desirable car and with everything I read I agreed with it.

In the end it comes down to a limited production run vehicle that is a niche market and aging. It will always have value and that value is based on what a buyer will pay a seller.

·
Premium Member
12,906 Posts
When I sold my wagon in 2018 I priced it right where I thought it should be. $55k, on BaT it did not meet that reserve after 2 weeks of tire kicking retards. This was a 2014 manual wagon (41K Miles condition 8.5 -9 out of 10) with recaros and an slicktop 1of 6 made for that year. I was told that this was a desirable car and with everything I read I agreed with it.

In the end it comes down to a limited production run vehicle that is a niche market and aging. It will always have value and that value is based on what a buyer will pay a seller.
what was the color combo

1 - 20 of 42 Posts