Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know this an old thread, but I have one of the 11 Majestic Plum CTS-V wagons GM made (actually one of only two with sunroof and manual, according to their breakdown) so I wanted to show you some pictures. Yes, its not as nice as the GTO purple,(I have a blue/blue 2005 GTO also BTW) but it is rare, like the light ice blue V wagons a year or so earlier. I got one because it was a 2014 only color, the final year they made wagons. Its a hard color to capture well in pics because it is so dark and almost looks like back diamond, though it looks better in bright sunlight, but its very metallic when the sun hits it right. I hope some of these please you.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I know this an old thread, but I have one of the 11 Majestic Plum CTS-V wagons GM made (actually one of only two with sunroof and manual, according to their breakdown) so I wanted to show you some pictures. Yes, its not as nice as the GTO purple,(I have a blue/blue 2005 GTO also BTW) but it is rare, like the light ice blue V wagons a year or so earlier. I got one because it was a 2014 only color, the final year they made wagons. Its a hard color to capture well in pics because it is so dark and almost looks like back diamond, though it looks better in bright sunlight, but its very metallic when the sun hits it right. I hope some of these please you.
I was just thinking the other day that if I was ever looking for a second V2...it would be MP.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts