Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone experienced m6 not letting you reverse? It is starting to become frequent as I tried to put it in reverse but it goes forward as if it were in 5th. It's a '12 V coupe m6

P

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Anyone experienced m6 not letting you reverse? It is starting to become frequent as I tried to put it in reverse but it goes forward as if it were in 5th. It's a '12 V coupe m6

P
Here, this thread will take you through the adjustment procedure. BTW the search engine on this web is not that,, well great. But when you have a question like this, google something like this (cts-v M6 shifter adjustment) and then scroll down till your see the ctsvowners answers come up.. saves headache and that way you dont have to wait on a reply. Good luck with the adjustment, I did it to mine not long ago. I would say its a good idea to get under the car and make sure the 2ea little screws in the back of the shifter housing have not come loose or departed.

Edit: saw you were on Random's thread for adjustment, my point was to make sure the black looking cap on the back of the shifter housing still has the screws in it. Both mine were gone (no idea how long) and it made the shifter sloppy and reverse was never clean to find.

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/5-transmission/86753-manual-trans-tr6060-hard-find-gears-having-force-into-gate.html

·
Registered
686 Posts
Here, this thread will take you through the adjustment procedure. BTW the search engine on this web is not that,, well great. But when you have a question like this, google something like this (cts-v M6 shifter adjustment) and then scroll down till your see the ctsvowners answers come up.. saves headache and that way you dont have to wait on a reply. Good luck with the adjustment, I did it to mine not long ago. I would say its a good idea to get under the car and make sure the 2ea little screws in the back of the shifter housing have not come loose or departed.

Edit: saw you were on Random's thread for adjustment, my point was to make sure the black looking cap on the back of the shifter housing still has the screws in it. Both mine were gone (no idea how long) and it made the shifter sloppy and reverse was never clean to find.

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/5-transmission/86753-manual-trans-tr6060-hard-find-gears-having-force-into-gate.html

To extrapolate on that, search the term you want on google then type "site:www.ctsvowners.com" after it and it will only return results from the forum

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
To extrapolate on that, search the term you want on google then type "site:www.ctsvowners.com" after it and it will only return results from the forum
No no no that is all wrong. He needs to use the search term

"site:www.lemonparty.org"

That will get him all the CTS-V knowledge he desires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts