Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I said it....my first CADILLAC build, so I’m far from the NFG but I am new to the forum AND owning a Cadillac. I am a ford guy(mustangs in particular) but my grandpa has restored Caddy’s and LaSalle’s since the 70s, here’s currently restoring a 43, and at over 90 years young, it will be his last project...and lets be honest, who DOESNT love a Cadillac? They’ve always had a special place in my heart and have always wanted one. Long story short my wife found an 09 with all the things that made America come to love Cadillac as a brand and an automobile, fully loaded, pop out screen, I mean the damn things got air conditioned seats!

So that brings me here, I love the forum and the cars/projects/builds I’ve seen on here and basically I would just love to get in contact with anyone on here who’s game to sharing their builds and experience with their CTS with me. I am looking to LS swap it and supercharge it eventually after I build the motor and run it naturally aspirated for awhile. Like I said if anyone would like to talk cars with me I’m all ears. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the group and the Cadillac family I’m looking forward to hearing from anyone who’s bored enough to respond to my S.O.S. Lol I hope I can help someone down the line as well, because if it’s one thing we all have in common here, it’s obviously a love for cars, drive safe everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts