Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have read this before I bought a car from them. "service" is, apparently, not defined as caring for clients here. I've had troubles since day one. NOW when I call for service I get a run arround... I went in person, and my service writer left me to get PERMISSION to work on my car. E-mails are ignored... from Gen Mgr down.

Next Stop... Cadillac HQ.

· Premium Member
Fun pedal, Few doors
3,440 Posts
This one-post-bitchfest is likely a ‘Kyle’*

*(alternate to a “Karen”)

I’m still wondering what “this” refers to, in <“I should have read this”>

maybe he’ll stop by with helpful info at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
If I could hit the like button more then once I would

Reactions: MrSurly and Karch

· Registered
5,009 Posts
And since I live in Jacksonville and do all my business with Claude Nolan I was quite interested in this thread. I know the guy who owns it and his son-in-law, the President. I have bought a few cars from them. Either the OP is a genuine flake or he's a genuine flake. The Service Advisor had to get permission to work on his car? WTF?

· Registered
54 Posts
I thought the opposite of a Karen was a Chad? Do I have my names mixed up?
Yup, according to my teenage daughter Chad is correct!

Yah man I'm old. Back in the day it was Betty and Barney.

· Premium Member
Fun pedal, Few doors
3,440 Posts
Either the OP is a genuine flake or he's a genuine flake. The Service Advisor had to get permission to work on his car? WTF?
yeah, I read that to mean that this guy has been such an incredible dickhead to deal with that he’s likely triggered the “right to refuse service to DickHeads”
clause snd has been banned from the dealership.
No doubt he picked up an old V like mine that is out of warranty and has been demanding red carpet treatment.
What a real specimen the guy must be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.