Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find summer wheels, but, at a reasonable price. I've talked to my wife about the advantages of having dedicated summer set, and dedicated winter set (we live in the Pacific Northwest). She gets sticker shock quite easily when I show her wheels (even though Amazon may drop off packages for her three times a day). I'm approaching a rather... big milestone birthday, so she gave me the green light, but I know there is a limit (even though there shouldn't be, but that's another story).
Stock height, Kooks long tubes and Airaid Intake. I may at some point complete Stage and change the upper pulley, upgrade injectors, and all the supporting mods. So, a wider than stock wheel would be preferable. 18" - 20", but I want to expose the brakes. I would say concave, but it is a sedan.
There was someone that posted some rims, and I commented on them, but the search difficulty of this forum is crazy.

So, those of you that have new rims on your V2 sedan, and they didn't break the bank, can you help a brother out? Thanks!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'm trying to find summer wheels, but, at a reasonable price. I've talked to my wife about the advantages of having dedicated summer set, and dedicated winter set (we live in the Pacific Northwest). She gets sticker shock quite easily when I show her wheels (even though Amazon may drop off packages for her three times a day). I'm approaching a rather... big milestone birthday, so she gave me the green light, but I know there is a limit (even though there shouldn't be, but that's another story).
Stock height, Kooks long tubes and Airaid Intake. I may at some point complete Stage and change the upper pulley, upgrade injectors, and all the supporting mods. So, a wider than stock wheel would be preferable. 18" - 20", but I want to expose the brakes. I would say concave, but it is a sedan.
There was someone that posted some rims, and I commented on them, but the search difficulty of this forum is crazy.

So, those of you that have new rims on your V2 sedan, and they didn't break the bank, can you help a brother out? Thanks!
What do you define as 'breaking the bank'? I was actually considering selling my newer wheels which I've had about a year. I really like them, but I'm about to finally slap the twin turbo kit on, and I really to move to an 18" with DRs. I think I spent around $3k on them from Jon at Best Wheel Deals. They custom machined the Ferrada FR2s to fit, as they normally don't fit the V. Has some concavity in the rear, and I think they look great. No matter what you decide, let Jon at BWD help, he was a huge help.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.