Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking if anyone here has dealt with Premier Sportscars Co before? I did a forum search and nothing came back.

I'm looking at a v sedan on their lot. Their lowest price, $46.5k, is a little high for my budget, especially when I factor in shipping/transport. I'm looking at this vehicle as a backup plan k but I was checking to see if this company was reputable or not. Google reviews always run the gambit. Most seem favorable but I read a few that were negative. Has anyone dealt with Premier Sportscars in Springfield, MO before?

Appreciate any input.

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome if you could swing by and give the car a once over. I would also be interested to hear your gut reaction to how approachable and reputable they are.

I e-mailed them previously simply asking if they would price match a V coupe in NC (for 46) and on the callback, their sales rep simply said the lowest he could go was 46.5k. I said that was out of my price range and the conversation ended there. I got the feeling they weren't willing to work with me and negotiate; it was $500. Ironically, that V dropped another $300 the following day. I'd prefer a sedan but the coupe is cheaper and closer and the dealership seems extremely motivated to sell.

Also, if you can inquire about the warranty. Online it states it ends this year!? On a 2011?! The Carfax claims it was originally a CPO and from my research, that travels with a car. So shouldn't there be a 100k mi warranty?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
No problem. I should have time to swing by there, look it over and ask a few questions. I would think the warranty is still good. There's no reason it should be ending this year.

-Dalton

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would agree with the warranty issue, but I'm curious if the extended warranty from it previously being a CPO applies. My first pick coupe is a CPO, 1 owner, clear title for 45.7k which seems to be an outstanding deal; too bad it's not a sedan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts