Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope this post follows the rules as I am new here so forgive me.
I removed this thing since I didn't really like it, it was on the car when I got it (bought car a month ago).

It has a crack and small plastic piece missing from the removal process (shown with red arrows in pics below, both are on the underside so would not be visible.

The wiring may need to be extended to reach the end of the channel (there is a small gap where the wiring snakes underneath. If you don't have a soldering gun, I can extend the wires before shipping. I have some foil tape so I can cover the LEDs back up before shipping also, some of it was left behind when I removed it.

If you want this, I would also recommend measuring and cutting it if you want to retain factory engine plastics, they won't fit over this as it's rather thick, the passenger side especially. If you plan to cut it, I will leave the wiring as it is, since the length wouldn't be an issue then.

The "supercharged" lettering will light up in a cool white/bluish color when on.

$100 shipped or best offer.

here is more information on it (for informational purposes only):

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If nobody wants it, I'll probably just toss it. Lowballing is ok here (within reason)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts