Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I'm not that low. ETA: I just measured: I am at 26 7/8 to 27" to the fender on all four corners.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm not that low. ETA: I just measured: I am at 26 7/8 to 27" to the fender on all four corners.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Do you know what your camber is? I think oem is -1 degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Btw I'm about 25 1/4 all around from the ground to fender

·
Registered
26 Posts
After some google searching I found a way to tighten the front shock tower nut on the KWs. The new nut from KW is a 19mm (18mm was old) and the shock top is 9mm. I had to go out and get a deeper 18mm socket as my impact deep wells were too thick to reach the stock 18mm. There is a tool I didnt know about called a "Pass-through socket" so you can use the 19mm KW and keep the shock from spinning with a 9mm socket. I used a .25 inch drive on the inside but it looks like 3/8" drive will fit the pass through also.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
How is the ride compared to stock?
My struts are out and the dealership quoted me more than KW Coil overs to fix it...

Also, it looks like KW kits come with a mag ride version and one without mag ride. Is that true? Does the tour / sport button still work?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Pretty sure the part number for mag ride kit comes with the resistors to delete the mag ride harness.

The tour sport button will do nothing but the resistors will prevent error codes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes there is 2 versions of the KW, one with and one without the mag delete kit. The tour/ sport button will not do anything as they are just resistors. If you don't put the resistors in the ecu will keep the car from going over 80mph.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts