Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had this Killer Chiller Plus Chiller Drag Pack sitting around for awhile & have decided to just try & sell it rather than installing it. It's really above my pay grade trying to install something like this so my loss is somebody else's gain. Chiller System cost $1100 New With Drag Pack Included, this is a new system that's never been installed, I just finally took the parts out of the box this morning to get some pictures taken of them.
$850 Shipped thru Paypal as a Friend or $875 Shipped to cover Paypal Costs ...

Below is what you would be getting, these are Stock Photos

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures I took of Chiller this morning ... 02/13/2020

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you would have to cut or splice into your heat exchanger lines as you would for any chiller for the unit to work properly, there are couplings to hook into the AC Lines ... Hoses & Couplings are supplied with the Kit ...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Was going to upload the Instructions but they don't show up when I do ... I'll
try again as they appear to show up on my browser where I can open them so I don't know ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They just show up at the bottom of my browser where I can then open them to see them ...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
FYI this item is on sale on the Facebook CTS-V Groups also for potential buyers that are having their posts deleted here because of forum rules ...
$775 Shipped thru Paypal as a Friend or $800 to cover Paypal Costs ...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$775 Shipped thru Paypal as a Friend or $800 +Shipping to cover Paypal Costs ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts