Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are having our Annual Black Friday sale. 20% off all KPE Products. Intakes, Exhaust, Tuning, Heat exchangers. COUPON CODE: BlackFriday20

KPE is proudly 100% American made T-304 Stainless hand built and TIG welded systems, guaranteed life. We are a manufacturer of our systems not a re-seller and we sell these as private label to many Cadillac Dealers around the world. If you have not seen our products yet, check out this video and our website. We offer several different options for the CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and Wagon. Satisfaction guaranteed this will be your favorite CTS-V system on par with any of the worlds top manufacturers.

Visit our website for more product info: Products Archive - Korkar Performance Engineering COUPON CODE: BlackFriday20 Coupon good all week through Friday @ Midnight

More Info? Shoot me an email: [email protected] or call 888.222.4291

PICS and VIDEO Below

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had recently switched from Corsa sport to the KPE system and I love it. Although it is much quieter than the Corsa (also no rasp), the fit and finish is unbeatable. If you're looking for a high quality piece that is tame at idle but screams at WOT, KPE is the way to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts