Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank everyone on here for the support this past month, KPE (Korkar Performance Engineering, if you didn't know) has had our best exhaust system sales month EVER!! Multiple orders came from members on this forum. As a thank you and to reach our best overall month ever I am offering an additional $100 off any Exhaust System, Heat Exchanger and Carbon Fiber Accessories we manufacture. The coupon code is only valid for today ONLY 2/28/15!!

Coupon Code: CTSVOWNERSRULE

Link to website: Products Archive - Korkar Performance Engineering

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sure a good price for a heat exchanger! I need one but taking the front end of the car off has me hesitant. Things don't always go back together right for me.

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure a good price for a heat exchanger! I need one but taking the front end of the car off has me hesitant. Things don't always go back together right for me.
The whole point of the KPE heat exchanger is it slips right into the OE location without taking the front of the vehicle apart. The OE unit is removed from the bottom of the vehicle and ours slips right into the stock location using the OE mounts and fittings... No bumper removal required.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The whole point of the KPE heat exchanger is it slips right into the OE location without taking the front of the vehicle apart. The OE unit is removed from the bottom of the vehicle and ours slips right into the stock location using the OE mounts and fittings... No bumper removal required.
Went back in to order with the coupon code and now it's $200 more than yesterday. Just my luck!

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Went back in to order with the coupon code and now it's $200 more than yesterday. Just my luck!
I will go back and put the HX on sale again ;), matter of fact how about a March Madness Sale, $599 HX all month long!!!

Click Here ---->Cadillac CTS-V Performance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts