Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Still waiting. Been three weeks. Sent 2 update emails with no response. Hmmm, wth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JBweld must be on back order lol

·
Registered
2011 Black Wagon
429 Posts
No one is rushing anyone. When you advertise 3-5 day turn around, factor in a week there and a week back, that’s 3 weeks.
I’m generally a patient person and understand that events like TX2k can be very busy and stressful for vendors like this. But when it’s been sitting in the shop for 2 weeks, it’s time to start prodding. No harm, no foul. Just need to keep lines of communication open. Greg is a great guy and was prompt and apologetic in his response.
I’m very appreciative that there are guys still out there that are passionate enough about their craft that they then make a business offering their skills to the rest of us.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Sorry RCR.
Time to catch up Daniel. . .
I know it is hard living upside down in Australia, . . But that's two strikes already this year..:eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
No one is rushing anyone. When you advertise 3-5 day turn around, factor in a week there and a week back, that’s 3 weeks.
I’m generally a patient person and understand that events like TX2k can be very busy and stressful for vendors like this. But when it’s been sitting in the shop for 2 weeks, it’s time to start prodding. No harm, no foul. Just need to keep lines of communication open. Greg is a great guy and was prompt and apologetic in his response.
I’m very appreciative that there are guys still out there that are passionate enough about their craft that they then make a business offering their skills to the rest of us.

Have you received you’re supercharger yet ? We’re eager for some more photos .

·
Registered
184 Posts
My Blower was delivered to Kong on March 15th, just got a tracking number this morning that it'll supposedly be delivered tomorrow; so that's almost a month between them getting it and me getting it back. I emailed them several times asking for an update (emailed about once a week after about march 20th) and got a couple "I'll check tomorrow on the status of it" but never got an actual answer; to clarify, I just wanted confirmation that they actually received the thing! He did eventually call me to ask about the pulley because I sent it in without one, but other than that, contacting them is pretty difficult.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Couple pictures I grabbed before putting it on the car, there's a couple weld spots on the bottom of the snout as well that I didn't get pictures of, but it's about what I expected based on some of the pics I've seen of it; epoxy in the bypass area, (the are by the blade is tapered it doesn't just block half the blade off) CNC porting in the inlet side, runners are untouched.

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
320 Posts
Definitely interested to see the before and after DYNO numbers. Glad you finally got it back

Reactions: mememe123
81 - 100 of 122 Posts