Registered
2,810 Posts
Randos more into the minivan

2 front
5 rear

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
What size throttle body were you running? Any HP change with different sized throttle bodies? If theres not enough HP bump between the 102 and the 112 then theres no point to drop the extra cash?
I'll find out but I think the 112 with the 5" made 30hp more than the 102 with the 4.5. Then he tried other combos. I think 112 with the 4.5 was what we ended up with. Then removing air filter was another 10 or 15hp

·
Registered
167 Posts
Okay, so not totally sure if I needed the larger pumps or not (450s to 520s). Here we found out the fuel filter was actually broken inside and a piece was blocking the other end and resulting in miss reading during the tune. Making us think we needed larger pumps because of running out of fuel. We left the 520s in and moved forward.

The end result is 1005 whp and 937 torque at 22 psi (3.0 top with 9.55 bottom), with 22 degrees timing, 1300 injectors at 85% (If memory serves me right), OEM fuel rails, Squash fuel system, 108 TB, 4.5 intake, E85, Stage 2 stroker cam, CNC Lingenfelter heads, all forged internals in a 408, and 1 BIG 😁. Remember we started at 816/812. So we gained 189 whp.

I can tell you guys. This Kong 2650 is a beast and very easy to install. I did not install it, the builder did, but it went in without any problems. So hats off to Greg. What a great supercharger.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Okay, so not totally sure if I needed the larger pumps or not (450s to 520s). Here we found out the fuel filter was actually broken inside and a piece was blocking the other end and resulting in miss reading during the tune. Making us think we needed larger pumps because of running out of fuel. We left the 520s in and moved forward.

The end result is 1005 whp and 937 torque at 22 psi (3.0 top with 9.55 bottom), with 22 degrees timing, 1300 injectors at 85% (If memory serves me right), OEM fuel rails, Squash fuel system, 108 TB, 4.5 intake, E85, Stage 2 stroker cam, CNC Lingenfelter heads, all forged internals in a 408, and 1 BIG 😁. Remember we started at 816/812. So we gained 189 whp.

I can tell you guys. This Kong 2650 is a beast and very easy to install. I did not install it, the builder did, but it went in without any problems. So hats off to Greg. What a great supercharger.
Awesome sauce Lenny! You made great numbers and you still have plenty of room to turn up the wick when you want more! (y)

What were your IAT2 temps during the run?

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Your stage 2 stroker cam is probably my stock 10”... specs or don’t care, 408...?

I have a larger stage cam on a 376...

In all drunk reality, Cancun, I’m really impressed with these numbers from combinations that really aren’t optimized for the blower. inches/bore, optimized heads/valves, with a custom cam for the prior givens... I think there is a decent amount being left on the table.

There once was this fag from ohio... that didn’t have the “perfect” amount of inches...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Say, can you do me a favor? Can you stick two fingers in the top and two in the bottom of that 112? It would like, really work for me. :love:
Two in the intake, one in the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Wait till Random updates his install thread. He does 5 in the stink. Because no pink.
His “stink” is also “pink”.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
2 in the pink 1 in the stink
2 in the grass 1 in the ass....

2 in the bush 1 in the tush...

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
^^^ Bitch’d know!

·
Premium Member
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Why are my ears burning?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Lenny, what's the size of the feed on the squash system and what percentage of E85 for the 1000rwhp?

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I'll find out but I think the 112 with the 5" made 30hp more than the 102 with the 4.5. Then he tried other combos. I think 112 with the 4.5 was what we ended up with. Then removing air filter was another 10 or 15hp
Thanks that gives me an idea. Im not sure if its worth the change or not. 30 more HP isnt bad but if im already over 1000 RWHP without it im wondering if i should or not. I was hoping to just do it all at once and not need a retune especially if i upgraded the lid over the ZL1 lid but as it is ill be over 1000 rwhp. I dont want to just start chasing HP numbers but im tempted...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Thanks that gives me an idea. Im not sure if its worth the change or not. 30 more HP isnt bad but if im already over 1000 RWHP without it im wondering if i should or not. I was hoping to just do it all at once and not need a retune especially if i upgraded the lid over the ZL1 lid but as it is ill be over 1000 rwhp. I dont want to just start chasing HP numbers but im tempted...
Get it dialed in at track. If you have no problem launching and feel like you need 20-30 more hp then get the 112.

521 - 540 of 561 Posts