Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the blower off the car and need to crank the car over without fuel going every where. Is there a fuse to pull somewhere? I thought it was the trunk fuse box but I pulled 2 fuses and it still kicked on.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
The fuel pump relay is on the back side of the trunk fuse box. You can pull that as well. You'll have to look up a diagram though, don't remember which one it is right off.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Did this question every get answered? I’m looking to do a compression test and want to pull the fuel pump fuse. Can’t locate it for some reason...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I currently have the blower off the car and need to crank the car over without fuel going every where. Is there a fuse to pull somewhere? I thought it was the trunk fuse box but I pulled 2 fuses and it still kicked on.
Did this question every get answered? I’m looking to do a compression test and want to pull the fuel pump fuse. Can’t locate it for some reason...

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
In the owners manual.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
IIRC its on the back side of the white fuse block in the trunk, unbolt it for access.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
My manual says its fuse 31 on the front size. Curious why your saying back side? My car has no fuel pressure and I'm trying to track it down...

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
My manual says its fuse 31 on the front size. Curious why your saying back side? My car has no fuel pressure and I'm trying to track it down...
Tyler, I know you got your problem solved, but for the sake of info...the fuel pump relay is on the back side of the rear fuse block. There is also a fuel pump fuse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This post is pretty old but just wondering if anyone got a picture of their trunk fuse box they can post?

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
This post is pretty old but just wondering if anyone got a picture of their trunk fuse box they can post?
What do you need specifically?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts