·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spun into 2nd it sounded like, but still a 10.5

·
8s are the new 9s
4,147 Posts
Dude, at Palm Beach Im gonna buy us enough alcohol to bankrupt a Betty Ford clinic so we can talk about this silly little drag racing problem we have LOL
No doubt. [email protected] just texted me, "u lika crackhead!, just another 1/10, just a little more push back in the seat" LOL!
I told him I want to run 9s and he asked if I would be happy with 9.99. I said I would...until about 5 minutes after I had that timeslip in my hand, then I'd want 9.8s!
Is there a twelve step program for this speed thing?

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
One of the runs where the TB stayed open? ;).

How many runs do you get before they throw your ass out? I see Ben pulled 3 runs well under the cage rule...LOL.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
One of the runs where the TB stayed open? ;).

How many runs do you get before they throw your ass out? I see Ben pulled 3 runs well under the cage rule...LOL.
I made two runs there and went to another track right away cuz I didnt quite get my fix.(Im on step 0 and plan on staying there GD)

Then 3 runs out of four at Tristate resulted in the TB shutting, very weird.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup they gave me 3. Today I got booted with 2 lol. I will have a cage by next year. The rollbars I have are removeable.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Be curious to know what the ZL1 ended up running ?
I wondered too, I heard a 12.7 but JR can confirm. He was on stock wheels too.

·
Registered
593 Posts
No doubt. [email protected] just texted me, "u lika crackhead!, just another 1/10, just a little more push back in the seat" LOL!
I told him I want to run 9s and he asked if I would be happy with 9.99. I said I would...until about 5 minutes after I had that timeslip in my hand, then I'd want 9.8s!
Is there a twelve step program for this speed thing?
Haha!!!! so True!!!!!! I wanted a 10...no I want mid 10's. Then I am thinking some "Junkie spray" ;) for 9's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts