Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Finally getting around to posting some images of the JRi coilovers on my V. Formerly offered through D3, JRi has since partnered with Ultimate Performance Speed Shop on the re-release of this product for our platform (coming soon).

I had the coilovers all out last weekend to put new seals in two of them and have them all charged with Nitrogen...I evidently hit something hard enough for two of them to lose their charge pressure and begin to leak. Road race customer service rep Marty Flannery at JRi took great care of me and sent me the seals and oil overnight for free. I had to reseal a front and rear unit so I have pics of each disassembled.

Performance wise, these are stiff, if you have no patience for an unforgiving suspension, they are not for you. That said they are incredibly well made (in USA), all components are serviceable, they are two way adjustable, backed by a great company based on all of my interactions, and they are a blast to push on the road.
At least yo have plenty of time to leave it apart with a FOOT of SNOW up there.. lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.