Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,275 Posts
Price on your under hood standalone fuel cell set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Very impressed with the Stand Alone. Great work and very clean install!
Thank you sir! The standalone was built because the customer did not want a standalone in the trunk where it would be possible to have any fuel smell. Having it under the hood also shortens the lines drastically. This unit holds approx 1 gallon of C16 for this particular car. The fuel pressure regulator is mounted externally, behind the headlight. It is a VERY tight fit for it all, especially with the 4.5" intake in there as well.

Price on your under hood standalone fuel cell set up?

I do not have pricing available yet, as this was the first one that has been made. For reference, would you want it supplied with a regulator, lines, fittings, etc? Or would you just want the tank so you can plumb the rest?

Thanks!

Zach

·
Super Moderator
17,275 Posts
Turnkey tank with hook up

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
sick build, I love that standalone set up.

·
Super Moderator
3,948 Posts
Wow that is a monster.
Engine bay looks meticulous.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Beautiful!! Great work. What is the solution to the torque converter not holding the power?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
sick build, I love that standalone set up.
Wow that is a monster.
Engine bay looks meticulous.
Beautiful!! Great work. What is the solution to the torque converter not holding the power?
Thanks guys, we appreciate the kind words.

We just received our Coan triple disc lockup converter for this car, along with a Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber driveshaft, and level 5 axles. Hopefully it will help us out a bit!

Zach

21 - 28 of 28 Posts