Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I am having a issue with my Trans all new rebuilt unit and just put in new techm to rule that out. If I remember right thsee transmissions in normal mode are suppose to start in 2nd gear and first gear in sport mode
This Trans is trying to start in 1st gear on first startup and take off and it will pulse the 3rd gear clutch pack 1 or 2 times till it hits second or if I put it in sport mode it won't do it

Anyone ever have a issue like this

Unit has a zip kit in it welded baskets and a power glide 456 and Raybestos clutches

Attachments

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
OK guys I am having a issue with my Trans all new rebuilt unit and just put in new techm to rule that out. If I remember right thsee transmissions in normal mode are suppose to start in 2nd gear and first gear in sport mode
This Trans is trying to start in 1st gear on first startup and take off and it will pulse the 3rd gear clutch pack 1 or 2 times till it hits second or if I put it in sport mode it won't do it

Anyone ever have a issue like this

Unit has a zip kit in it welded baskets and a power glide 456 and Raybestos clutches
It will always start in 1st the first time. In normal it just won't downshift to 1st again and in sport it will unless you tune 1st out of sport mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts