Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read plenty of reviews that say the Airaid CAI is the nuts. Unfortunately everyone seems to be out of them. I saw one for sale used here a couple days ago but didn't know if this is something that can be bought used and still work flawlessly. This is my first domesticated sports car as I've only owned supras till now. I've found some new Corsa CAI's and I've read a few reviews on here that say they're pretty good, but not as good as the Airaid. Would you rather purchase a used Airaid or a new Corsa? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Mine currently has some knock off aluminum piece of pipe and the maf sensor is in a curve of the pipe. My tuner is thinking it's causing me a problem or two with the metered air being read in the bend of the pipe instead of in a straight piece. Thanks., Jay

Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O.K. So it seems the 251-253 is out of stock but the 254-253 is available. Is one more recommended than the other one? Thanks.

Lol @ Lowered. I may end up doing that still. Thanks.

Premium Member
2009 Sedan
Difference is filter material.

Replacement Filter701-495
Air Filter ColorRed
Air Filter MaterialNon-woven Synthetic

Replacement Filter704-495
Air Filter ColorYellow
Air Filter MaterialCotton Gauze & Non-woven Synthetic

Registered
Difference is filter material.

Replacement Filter701-495
Air Filter ColorRed
Air Filter MaterialNon-woven Synthetic

Replacement Filter704-495
Air Filter ColorYellow
Air Filter MaterialCotton Gauze & Non-woven Synthetic
I鈥檇 personally go right to the green filter and not use the one that comes in the kit, most amount of flow you can get, great blower whine

Registered
Weopan x makes a nice 5" carbon fiber intake, and the price is right. Not sure what filter they are using.

Registered
Is this for a v2 or v3 we鈥檙e taking about here. Op didn鈥檛 specifically say. I鈥檓 assuming v2 since that鈥檚 what most guys have here but no way of knowing.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't know about Weopan x until now and I went ahead and ordered the yellow filter airaid. This is on a 2011 v2. Thanks for the input.

Premium Member
put a WTB ad, people who upgraded may one sitting on the shelf

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mont motorsports and WeopanX are the go to for V performance parts
Thanks, I've never heard of either of them. I'll make sure and save their web pages for future upgrades.

Registered
2012 BD A6
I have a used one sitting on my self, no idea what they are going for nowadays but I鈥檒l let it go for cheap. Just pm鈥檇 you
@suprahero

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I鈥檇 personally go right to the green filter and not use the one that comes in the kit, most amount of flow you can get, great blower wine
Thanks Ctarb1. That's what I'll do. Who doesn't love a good whine?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts