41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Damn you! I had no idea they upped the power on the M550i

I am now looking at one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For not being a full blown M5, the 2020 M550i beats all the competition out there for now, and for the money I couldn't find anything better.

3.6 sec 0 to 60 in loaded German AWD luxury sedan for under $1K a month (36/15K/$2K) is good enough for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I pick my M550i up next week. Massaging seats will be nice. Plus I can always get a Dinan tune when available to crank it up even more.

On the fence about tuning in my V early or just keep em both for a few months.

I had looked at the CT6-V briefly but they don’t look very sporty and there will be no aftermarket.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I pick my M550i up next week. Massaging seats will be nice. Plus I can always get a Dinan tune when available to crank it up even more.

I had looked at the CT6-V briefly but they don’t look very sporty and there will be no aftermarket.

As you get older your taste change.... getting that kind of Power and WAAAAY better gas mileage and probably lower insurance will help make those decisions. Im sure you will sell the V.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Nice, mine is in production now and arrives early March.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Not sure what has happened, but it may be that IOS 13.3.1 has resolved the issue with (my 2017.5) CUE. Not everything works 100%, but at least I can use my BT without CUE cutting out. Hope others plagued with this problem discover the same.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Im now having problems with the cue in my 2017. It cuts out frequently now. Will the dealer automatically upgrade the system to the latest version?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Im now having problems with the cue in my 2017. It cuts out frequently now. Will the dealer automatically upgrade the system to the latest version?
Depends what version you're on, but in my case the dealer simply stated that my version of CUE was not compatible with IOS 13, and there were no more firmware upgrades planned for my version of CUE.

Yup, let that sink if for a bit. There are more iPhone users are there than Cadillac drivers. I'm no fanboy of Apple, but I found that answer from my dealer unacceptable.

Did you try the newe 13.3.1? It fixed my cutting out issue (for now).

·
Registered
632 Posts
Depends what version you're on, but in my case the dealer simply stated that my version of CUE was not compatible with IOS 13, and there were no more firmware upgrades planned for my version of CUE.

Yup, let that sink if for a bit. There are more iPhone users are there than Cadillac drivers. I'm no fanboy of Apple, but I found that answer from my dealer unacceptable.

Did you try the newe 13.3.1? It fixed my cutting out issue (for now).
No, is there a way to accomplish this without bringing the car to the dealer? lmk and the source of info.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
No, is there a way to accomplish this without bringing the car to the dealer? lmk and the source of info.
Not sure what you're asking. I don't know the latest version for your CUE (there are different CUE models), your dealer would know that. If you're talking about the iOS update (apple software / operating system update), then it is just a matter of going to settings and letting your phone update to the latest iOS.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Odd, I have a 2017 but the build date missed the switch over to the new-look CUE by a few weeks. I was bummed to learn of the new CUE before my car had even made it to the dealership but after reading so many nits with the new '17 CUE setup I now feel fortunate. I run the latest iOS on my company phone and the latest Android on my personal phone - neither has an OS or CUE issue (I do have a problem wearing out USB cables since they barely fit while connected to my phones while in the center arm rest.)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts