Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throttle controllers, or perhaps better-called pedal controllers, are often compared and compete with modified/ported throttle bodies for the best or more transformational modification for a limited budget. The truth is; they are part of the same system and do not compete with each other, they rather complement each other. The pedal response is where it all starts, interfacing with the driver, and the throttle valve (body) response characteristic airflow curve is where it all ends, interfacing with the engine air. Therefore no throttle modification is complete without taking care of these two ends of the system. If these two modifications are already competing for the first spot on their own, just imagine them working together.

Introducing Total Throttle Control, the perfect match of our Modified Throttle Bodies and our Throttle Controller, for a fully customizable experience of pedal feel and throttle performance.

Both very easy to install, warranty-safe, transformational, and affordable package.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
V2 product?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4 Posts
Mike,
I bought the Throttle Controller for my 2nd Gen CTS-V, its a 2011 coupe. When I went to install it the pictures in the instructions look nothing like the way gas pedal attaches in my car and the wiring harness is not even close to being the same shape. The wiring harness on your Throttle Controller says Model: 820 on it, did I perhaps get sent the wrong wiring harness? Im pretty bummed about this and was excited to try the Throttle Controller out, just going off looks of the unit alone I was impressed so I hope there is a way to get this working on my car.

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for your purchase, JL.

We know, those are for CTS-V 3, Camaro 6, and Corvette 7.

The CTS-V 2, Camaro 5, and Corvette 6 are undergoing testing now by members. We shall hear from them next week, we'll keep you posted. Sorry for the confusion, while the control logic is the same the connectors are different.

Please send us an e-mail with your order number, we'll reply w/ a shipping label for you.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Mike,
Is there any update on the connector for the V2?

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It now got even better with this special:

Thanks!

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts