Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. Just wanted to introduce our latest addition to our lineup for the LTX, a much-needed "4th hitter". The result of almost two years of work, built from the ground up to compete and win. Brings a much-needed alternative to a limited, almost monopoly-like, market. Now you can have the best yet you do not have to pay the most.

Introducing Soler Performance 103MM throttle body for all the LTX's engines and more.
  • At 1700+/-50 SCFM @ 20.4" Water, it flows like a 107mm TB but fits like a 103MM.
  • Has all the goodies/features we have seen in our LT1/LT4/LT5, plus some new features, all unique to our throttle bodies.
  • Designed with driveability in mind, it behaves like a stock TB when idling, composed when cruising, responsive when demanded, and a black hole available beyond that.
  • Firm and balanced at WOT under boost and not a nightmare to tune at partial throttle. In fact, runs smoothly even on stock LT1's with the stock tune.
  • Flexible bolt pattern to directly fit all LTX manifolds/superchargers (stock or custom), including the LT5 supercharger.
  • We have also added a set of accessories (customizable if required) to ensure a perfect fit, sealing, and transitions.
  • Made from materials equal or better than those used by the OEM. Fully machined for a better finish and repeatability.
  • It is durable, strong, and stiff for its duty, yet light and stylish for your interior looks.
  • Fully tested and approved by forum members.
  • All this with a warranty, customer service, and technical support to be matched.

Visit https://www.solerengineering.com/generalmotors/se1000-107 for more info.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I recently purchased your 90mm unit though I've not installed it just yet. Once I get the next round of mods done, I may be ready for this one.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
211 Posts
I see the shaft is dimpled, is that to improve flow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
I see the shaft is dimpled, is that to improve flow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ll assume that’s what they’re for, makes sense. But I just saw that the one I bought doesn’t have the dimples! I’m so jealous now!
I wonder if I can send it for a dimple retrofit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WaitedTooLong4MyV

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
The blade and the port doesn't look like a normal Soler TB, why not?

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
452 Posts
Hi, loweredd. Would you rephrase your question?

Thanks,
The SE5109-95 for LS3/LS7 gold blade says for N/A.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
The SE5109-95 for LS3/LS7 gold blade says for N/A.

This part number was used by GM in naturally aspirated applications. It can be used on blown motors, no problem, but its original uses were N.A.
This is the unit I bought.

Reactions: loweredd

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Introducing Soler Performance 103MM throttle body for all the LTX's engines and more.
  • At 1700+/-50 SCFM @ 20.4" Water, it flows like a 107mm TB but fits like a 103MM.

• Thanks,

• Do you offer a 100mm + for the LSA V2 ?
    I have your 90/95 but I changed my build and can predict that I’ll likely need a 102 or similar. Tell me what you have for this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts