Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Nothing to discuss. I was vocal when they screwed me over and most already know the story. As long as Chris isn’t tuning there any more there is hope for them going forward. Ryan is the owner and my guess is he still is. Use to have a Trailblazer SS. Cost me $3K to fix their F-up. Burned up 2 pistons and told me I got bad gas from Shell. Drove the car less than 500 miles after their work and did nothing to help. Shortly after my car Chris‘ tunes killed a few more CTS-V’s engines and transmissions after he turned off torque management.

Sounds like you know what you’re doing so you should be fine. Sincerely hope they have a new tuner.

The webpage needs some serious help. Kinda half-assed. Click on “news” and you’ll see what I mean. Like a lot of things there......slick on the surface. 1 layer down and it falls apart.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome, looks like a fun car. I have a similar build in my ZL1 but unfortunately my V3 is pretty stock at the moment besides a 2.30" upper and some extra carbon goodies. Enjoy bro!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts