Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short intro...2018 V, white/pearl, carbon package, I'll miss something I'm sure or maybe not quite let all the secrets out of the bag...whipple swap, Billy Boat full exhaust long tubes all the way back, cam swap, meth, NOS, 102/103 can't remember nick williams throttle body, along with some pulley swaps, head work...etc...open to any inquisitive questions...just found this forum hope glad to be apart of it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jeez, supercharger, meth, NOS... What secrets are left in the bag, JATO rockets??

Where in NC are you? I'm near Charlotte, there's a few others around the state as well.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Welcome from Greensboro!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Hey Fellas, I built it, worked closely with RPM of Garner, great group of guys...I'm near Lumberton Area, just south of Fayetteville, near the tourist trap "South of the Border"
Welcome from Raleigh NC and about 5 minutes from RPM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tramminc care to explain that post...meaning worthless ”without” pictures? If so welcome to you as well

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Tramminc care to explain that post...meaning worthless ”without” pictures? If so welcome to you as well
I would suggest you step carefully and get adjusted to the water around here.

We tend to be a lot of jokesters, so a thick skin will serve you well.

Welcome, and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would suggest you step carefully and get adjusted to the water around here.

We tend to be a lot of jokesters, so a thick skin will serve you well.

Welcome, and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem with thick skin...“jokesters”? Probably better words to describe but all good, I found the ignore functions...thanks to all the welcomes, the Old nothing nice to say then say nothing at all would seem to apply to the so called jokesters, no worries keyboard savages easily ignored

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Share some pics of your V when you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
RPM? I thought they went under. They did a great job. Of miss-tuning my 2010 CTS-V. 500 miles after their work the motor blew from a lean tune.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dirty but there’s the heart of my V, bottle and meth tank in the trunk, I’ll post a few more pictures, I’ve been running this setup for a little while now if anyone has any question, feel free I’ll answer what I can...progressive controller, purge, bottle heater switch and nos on/off switch all tucked in center console...clean install, just needs a bath currently

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
BTW, this is the same bunch of reprobates that blew up my 2010 V.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey fellas I’m still here...sorry if I took offense too quick...I genuinely love cars and am pretty good and building and tuning, something my dad and I have done together for years...I’m glad to post videos pictures specs prices anything to help out...I’ve had a lot of fast but no street car this fast

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cvp33...let’s clear that up about the rpm folks...by no means trying to hurt a business, but I’ve had nothing but good from the folks I’m talking about...can you send a private message so we can see if we are talking about the same people

1 - 20 of 23 Posts