Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Shit, I thought this was a thread of somebody coming out....or something like that.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car was born a Cadillac but always wanted to be a Corvette. Which museum should it park at?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hmmm.... My car never wanted to be a Corvette, nor would it ever want to be confused with one of those things.
Might want to look into one of those special "re-programming" retreats through your local church?

(Nice picture though!)

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Cool pic, but I thank god daily my V is not a corvette or have a corvette engine in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Cool pic, but I thank god daily my V is not a corvette or have a corvette engine in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you're just confusing everyone with this talk of it not having a vette engine, cuz that's the first thing anyone aks when they walk up to it.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a Corvette motor with a 3/4 race cam

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
One of my first car shows I tried to part with the Corvette guys, they literally kicked me out of their "parking area" before I got out of my car. As much as I like gm, I really enjoy dusting old cranky men in corvettes now.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a much younger crowd getting involved with them now. As the old guard dies off that attitude should change

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
229 Posts
One of my first car shows I tried to part with the Corvette guys, they literally kicked me out of their "parking area" before I got out of my car. As much as I like gm, I really enjoy dusting old cranky men in corvettes now.
Gotta love old guys in their C4's and C5's who think they're the coolest motherfuckers in the parking lot. Every time I'm at a family event my douche great uncle has to remind me that he's got a Corvette and that they carry a special prestige that my old GTO and my Caddy don't have.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
You have to get them out of the slow lane to race..... Good luck with that!! haha

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Gotta love old guys in their C4's and C5's who think they're the coolest motherfuckers in the parking lot. Every time I'm at a family event my douche great uncle has to remind me that he's got a Corvette and that they carry a special prestige that my old GTO and my Caddy don't have.
Bingo! Corvette guys ar the worst right up there with the HOG tribe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Which is true if he owns a pristine first, second, or maybe an early third generation (prior to '74) big block...
But something tells me that he doesn't. -LOL!

·
Premium Member
12,402 Posts
local cars and coffee I swear those motherfuckers must all arrive at the same time which has to be like 3am. they are always parked together, same fucking cars. these douchenozzles bring their chairs and just sit there showing off their excess chrome accent pieces riddled with dozens of additional corvette emblems everywhere.
mirrored hoods with gay air brushing, custom plates with their names on them "fagsvet"

fuck those guys
same group of clowns go to friday night meets except they must get there at 11am

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
local cars and coffee I swear those motherfuckers must all arrive at the same time which has to be like 3am. they are always parked together, same fucking cars. these douchenozzles bring their chairs and just sit there showing off their excess chrome accent pieces riddled with dozens of additional corvette emblems everywhere.
mirrored hoods with gay air brushing, custom plates with their names on them "fagsvet"

fuck those guys
same group of clowns go to friday night meets except they must get there at 11am
You would've loved walking the show field at Corvettes at Calisle about 10 -12 years ago with Evil and I. The trolling was insane. Airbrushed hoodliners and billet taillight louvers as far as the eye could see..

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Which is true if he owns a pristine first, second, or maybe an early third generation (prior to '74) big block...
But something tells me that he doesn't. -LOL!
What you talking about? A 1983 C4 with the 205hp L83 V8 and 4 speed auto is the rarest Vette ever made (which means its desirable). They crushed them all except one so it super duper rare.
No lowballs I KNOW WHAT I GOT.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts