Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to build my V up. I need parts. My goal is 600rwhp or close to it. Any parts let me know. Any suggestions as well. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
I have a RPM custom grind cam now and will be changing it out hopefully next week for a different RPM custom grind cam. The one I'm removing has around 4000 miles on it. I will let it go for $150 when I remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Got a Livernois 2chl cam and pushrods for $300 shipped to you. All I have left from my part out.

·
Super Moderator
21,231 Posts
I have a RPM custom grind cam now and will be changing it out hopefully next week for a different RPM custom grind cam. The one I'm removing has around 4000 miles on it. I will let it go for $150 when I remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Specs?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you need any other upgrades with the cam?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Karch ur almost my neighbor, I'm in mission hills.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,231 Posts
Thanks WD, looking forward to it. I need to give my tuner an excuse to see I need larger injectors.

drtmaya22, yes, almost. I used to golf at Knollwood up there on Balboa for $1.25...haha.
I'll be driving through there tomorrow, heading up to buy another mod.

BTW, most cams require springs and pushrods, and, depending on your mileage, a new timing chain.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks WD, looking forward to it. I need to give my tuner an excuse to see I need larger injectors.

drtmaya22, yes, almost. I used to golf at Knollwood up there on Balboa for $1.25...haha.
I'll be driving through there tomorrow, heading up to buy another mod.

BTW, most cams require springs and pushrods, and, depending on your mileage, a new timing chain.

I only want 600 whip. Do you think I need one? Oh and who does your installs, dyno ect?

·
Super Moderator
21,231 Posts
Who does my installs?
Good question. I bought this car with the mods listed already installed by LPE.

For the most part, I install myself. I did have Reb's install my converter in my TBSS.

I plan to have RPM do a 91 retune after I install the TB, HX tank and pump, probable lid spacer and new injectors.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who does my installs?
Good question. I bought this car with the mods listed already installed by LPE.

For the most part, I install myself. I did have Reb's install my converter in my TBSS.

I plan to have RPM do a 91 retune after I install the TB, HX tank and pump, probable lid spacer and new injectors.
Wow thats awesome. Do you know the rwhp you have? I got a supercharger lid spacer. If I dont use it I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
It will be tough to hit 600 rwhp with out a cam but it is do able. spin that blower to max rpm, get a good flowing exhuast, intake, port everything you can and some injectors.

·
Super Moderator
21,231 Posts
I've got a spacer as well, and I just got, two minutes ago, Mamofied TB, from the Man himself.
Thanks again, Tony.

Coming down I-5 in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i have the spring kit to go with the livernois cam.... new in the box.....350shipped

1 - 16 of 16 Posts