Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've got the worst luck. Paid it off 6 months ago. Get rear ended by a dude arguing with his girlfriend who wasn't paying attention. I paid off my '06 V, waited a year, installed a BUNCH of stuff . . . 6 months later it was totaled in a rear. :(

I've got a Corsa catback & Airraid intake to be installed. Figure to get it all done at the same time . . .

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
I’m going to suggest that you are taking an absolutely wrong approach.
The best, professional body and ESPECIALLY Paint work is never at a general service shop.
Get the body and paint(!) done at the best body shop you can find.
The piss-ant mechanical stuff should not even be a consideration in choosing your painter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
but a top of the line shop will have top of the line contacts to refer you to

My local shop does work and sends work to all of the elite detail, wrap, and body shops in the region because most body shop guys love to fuck with fast cars

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m going to suggest that you are taking an absolutely wrong approach.
The best, professional body and ESPECIALLY Paint work is never at a general service shop.
Get the body and paint(!) done at the best body shop you can find.
The piss-ant mechanical stuff should not even be a consideration in choosing your painter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh, good point . . .

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but a top of the line shop will have top of the line contacts to refer you to

My local shop does work and sends work to all of the elite detail, wrap, and body shops in the region because most body shop guys love to fuck with fast cars
This was what I was thinking. Just not aware of any shops . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts