Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in a pinch and needed an aux fuel pump on super short notice. He made the hookup happen and came up huge for me!

Also a huge thanks to Matt at DXS for going out of his way and dropping it off at UPS on his way home so it got here tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
"Hit me up with a PM for pricing. "

"Send me an email to [email protected] with what you need. Thanks, Brent"

Emailed reply: "Call me at the shop tomorrow for pricing. Thanks, Brent."

"Brent's not here - can I take a message?"

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 Coupe
238 Posts
I just text him usually (at random times and days of the week), and get a respond within an hour..
These dudes are usually pretty busy, I'd imagine

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
YMMV. I went out of my way to try to send them business over a 1-2 year period and always felt that I couldn't... just... get... a... price. Two, three, maybe four different situations?

I'd have to PM, then email, then call - or some variation of that - requiring significant effort over several days just to get a group buy price or whatever. I chalked it up to his persona, being "important" and the inevitability of doing business with the Facebook crowd.

Now I just ignore them - other shops are just too easy to work with to put up with the shenanigans.

·
Registered
'14 Coupe
238 Posts
Not sure what to say bro..
Different people have different experiences, I guess.
On the upside, we still have a decent amount of shops/businesses that we can work with, in the "V" world 🤘🏻

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
Oh yeah - no problem here, bro.

I'm glad you have a great relationship with them - I always like to see a small business succeed so perhaps things have improved over the years.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts