Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Lytning here in Minnesota. I used to drive and modify Corvettes...but always had a thing for the CTS V. My sons run an independent car dealership and called me last year in May about a 2005 V they picked up at auction. 55K miles, 2 owner and 6 speed... and of course black. It was love at first sight. Drove it until the snow flew in November, and took it out again at the beginning of April. We continue to get snow so she sits in the garage most of the time right now. I have a few mods that I will be putting in: KSport Coilovers, BMR Rear End Supports, Magnaflow Cat Back exhaust. This stuff is sitting in the garage waiting for me to get the time.
I joined here after reading posts on the "Weak" Rear Ends, and bad shifters. Now today I saw something about motor mounts. I've read about a poster that has modified Hurst shifters, but can't seem to find his contact info....
There is a huge amount of knowledge and experience here, and I look forward to keeping up on the posts!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Hello,

Lytning here in Minnesota. I used to drive and modify Corvettes...but always had a thing for the CTS V. My sons run an independent car dealership and called me last year in May about a 2005 V they picked up at auction. 55K miles, 2 owner and 6 speed... and of course black. It was love at first sight. Drove it until the snow flew in November, and took it out again at the beginning of April. We continue to get snow so she sits in the garage most of the time right now. I have a few mods that I will be putting in: KSport Coilovers, BMR Rear End Supports, Magnaflow Cat Back exhaust. This stuff is sitting in the garage waiting for me to get the time.
I joined here after reading posts on the "Weak" Rear Ends, and bad shifters. Now today I saw something about motor mounts. I've read about a poster that has modified Hurst shifters, but can't seem to find his contact info....
There is a huge amount of knowledge and experience here, and I look forward to keeping up on the posts!
Look up Creative Steel. they did a number of V1 aftermarket stuff.. Good luck, hope the snow stops by june!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts