Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys! new to the forum my names anthony antonio im 26 and reside in HOU TX. i bought the car about 2 months ago, its a black diamond sedan.
ive been living on this site soaking up every bit of info available and have learned alot so far.
i bought the car in charleston SC, when i bought it the car already had a 2.5 upper, intake, 160 stat, BTR STAGE 2 cam kit, and corsa cat back. sitting on some niche black wheels with MT street comps in the rear 285. since ive had the car i have already put long tubes with high flow catted X pipe, rear window visor plasti dip all chrome badge-less front grill with new black ats emblems. the car is being dropped off at Gforce next week for a few mods that should get me hopefully 725hp area. after i get it back i plan on putting coupe eibach springs on it and bunch of other crap. anyways if anyone in the houston area wants to cruise let me know! im out here in league city area

·
Registered
57 Posts
whats up guys! new to the forum my names anthony antonio im 26 and reside in HOU TX. i bought the car about 2 months ago, its a black diamond sedan.
ive been living on this site soaking up every bit of info available and have learned alot so far.
i bought the car in charleston SC, when i bought it the car already had a 2.5 upper, intake, 160 stat, BTR STAGE 2 cam kit, and corsa cat back. sitting on some niche black wheels with MT street comps in the rear 285. since ive had the car i have already put long tubes with high flow catted X pipe, rear window visor plasti dip all chrome badge-less front grill with new black ats emblems. the car is being dropped off at Gforce next week for a few mods that should get me hopefully 725hp area. after i get it back i plan on putting coupe eibach springs on it and bunch of other crap. anyways if anyone in the houston area wants to cruise let me know! im out here in league city area
That is a nice list of mods. How many miles are on it?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm sure your mind is made up and I'm not trying to change it. Just some tidbits for future reference. If you want to save some coin, visit Chad Windsor at Bad Chad Performance. He always has a bunch of vettes and at least 2 V's at his shop every time i go there for work or advise. His prices are much lower than any performance shop and you won't get charged for shop towels. He only turns wrenches, he does not tune.

For tuning drive south to Victoria Texas to visit Pat G and Kurt at LSX Performance. (Kurt's V will go 200+ MPH in the TX mile) Their great guys with lots of V knowledge and their Mustang dyno will not give you an inflated number, in fact it's quite the opposite. I joke around and call it a stingy dyno but that's what i like about it.

Right now I'm having my supercharger ported at Boost Mode Performance in Houston TX. Dave, whom operates Boost Mode also owns a Black Diamond V; it's a gorgeous color. I'll post a review on his handy work later in the future. I have a few other bolt on mods to do after I get the S/C and then it's back down to Victoria for more dyno tuning.

Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Welcome from North Houston.

·
Premium Member
17,323 Posts
What fuel system? Hope its Fore!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts