Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a draft today, Tues, Wed & Thurs this week. Drafted back in June for my other league. Total of 5. Four of them are 12 team redraft and last one is 32 team dynasty IDP. 2 copies of every player, start a full 11 player def. I hear often how the hell do you manage so many teams? Thankfully all leagues but IDP is on Yahoo so that helps. Takes an hour or two on Tuesday nights doing waivers but other than that not too hard.

Dynasty IDP league is probably my favorite. Been in that about 10 years. Draft right after NFL draft so you have to do some work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm the commissioner of 3 leagues. All ESPN. One is for my hometown crew, one is for the guys in my gym, and one is for work. All three are going 7 years strong. We do a crystal trophy (From Crown Awards) and $500 to first place. The option is there to do live drafts with everyone present, but man does it get tougher as life goes on... people never get less busy it seems. Kids, work, etc.. to get 10 folks to all commit to an in-person live draft is tough, but we've done it before, and it's a blast for those who haven't tried it.

We should do a CTS-V league. :cool:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Wouldn't know the first thing about it or how it works someone car to give me the cliff notes?

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
I'm in 3 and that is my max, I bailed from the V owners league this season as 4 leagues is just too much lol.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Wouldn't know the first thing about it or how it works someone car to give me the cliff notes?
Think of it as you are a baseball manager. You draft your players, and every week all you need to do is put in your starting roster; 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 “flex”, 1 K, and 1 DEF. Based on how they perform that week, you get X points. Your team plays against another managers team, the team with the most points gets the win. Week 13 is when most fantasy leagues start their playoffs, and our Super Bowl is week 16 because a lot of starters typically do not play much week 17.
Do it...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Thanks for the tips. Everywhere I go I'm asked who I have in my ffl. People can't believe I don't play or know the first thing about it.
Can I just take the home team ? Patriots???

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
3 all yahoo and three is one to many I think 2 is the perfect number. I hate when I’m playing against players I have in other leagues.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Never participated and never will

1 - 13 of 13 Posts