Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
They've had the V2 car for a few years, they just paint it different and make new series out of it every so often. I got an opulent blue coupe out of a set a few years back and I got a silver sedan 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I got an opulent blue coupe out of a set a few years back
I want to see a pic of the OBM Coupe!

I have a Matchbox standard coupe in blue but never have I seen an OBM V Coupe in Hot Wheels or any other.

Reactions: Grneyedqban

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
I have a white holiday Hot Wheel, so there is an ornament above the side door V emblem. Got it as a Christmas gift 2-3 years ago. Matches my WDT.
I need a second so I can play cars with my son, because that V is still in the packaging.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Is that the Luxury Collectibles one? I have a wagon but I've never really looked that closely at the interior really.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
My friend just hooked me up!
Guess it’s an 09!

My business is in the inner city and recently I purchased an old rundown house merely for the property immediately next door. The house is barely livable but it's okay. We have a man about 42 who lives in the 'hood and mows our lawn. A nice guy, dependable, but not "100%" upstairs if you catch my drift. Well, I offered him the opportunity to live in this house for $50 less than what he was paying as well as including utilities. He jumped at this. He painted (I bought the paint), did repairs, cut and trimmed trees - he took ownership and really fixed the place up. And just yesterday he walked into my office and gave me this Hot Wheels CTS-V as a gift.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had a co-worker give me this to match my(old) Wagon. He found it in a box of random hot wheels at goodwill.
I've been trying to find one of these. I bought a five pack off of Ebay last year that supposedly included the white CTS wagon but then it arrived and didn't. Needless to say, the group of them got sent back, lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My wife got me a hot wheels v for Christmas. I’m thinking of color matching to the grey of my v.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
My business is in the inner city and recently I purchased an old rundown house merely for the property immediately next door. The house is barely livable but it's okay. We have a man about 42 who lives in the 'hood and mows our lawn. A nice guy, dependable, but not "100%" upstairs if you catch my drift. Well, I offered him the opportunity to live in this house for $50 less than what he was paying as well as including utilities. He jumped at this. He painted (I bought the paint), did repairs, cut and trimmed trees - he took ownership and really fixed the place up. And just yesterday he walked into my office and gave me this Hot Wheels CTS-V as a gift.
We have very thoughtful buddies. 😎

·
Premium Member
2012 CTS V Coupe Auto Sunroof
238 Posts
Bought this beauty off eBay a few years ago. Pretty much an exact match for the car sitting in my driveway. The interior details are surprisingly good, as you can see from the peek through the passenger window.

View attachment 149900 View attachment 149901
Lucky Dog! I’ve been looking off and on for a year now. Yours is the first one I’ve ever even seen. didn’t think they even made the Coupe. Awesomeness! I’ll keep on looking 🤞🏼

1 - 20 of 50 Posts